WinRaR fail to decompress folders which contain .img files and the error message is "CRC failed".
Please follow the instructions below:
- To start,right click on 1st file. Rar (part1.rar)
- Then, go to extract file (s) and wait a bit ... Then you see
- Indicate a Square / Rectangle, go to the bottom left of the Square / Rectangle and check
box, "Keep Files and Altered leave much to tick below (show files in explorer) so you should have checked the 2 Cases! Rolling Eyes
- Then go to browse and place or you want your film, games, series, ... must go and then
- Click "Ok" and wait until extraction as usual ... If at the end of the extraction you still have the rectangle APAARI and says that the file. part2.rar (example) is always corrupt, forget this window, quit!
Thanks to Hamza for this tip!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 19, 2010 at 05:41 AM by aakai1056.