Your steam account has been hacked? Here below arre the procedures to retrieve it back!
What documents should I prepare? All the necessary information are on this page
- If your games were purchased in a store, better include a digital photo or scan of your cd key with your steam account name written on the quick reference card or sticker on the CD key, with code in permanent ink.
- If your purchase was made through Steam, provide the type of card used (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), your full name, expiry date and also the last four digits of the credit card used for your purchase.
- If you bought your games on Steam via PayPal, providing the payment information of the owner's PayPal account (name and address) as well as the PayPalPayerID
Registration on the Steam support page
- Go to the following address: https: https://store.steampowered.com/join/
- Sign-up and confirm registration by clicking on the link of mail you receive after.
Request for account recovery
- Go to this page: https:https://help.steampowered.com/en/
- Login to your account
- Then click on "Ask a question" just above the Steam logo.
- From there you can submit your request.
Thanks to spe2d for this tip
- Retrieve an hacked /stolen steam account
- How to retrieve a hacked facebook account - How-To - Facebook
- Someone hacked my yahoo account and changed everything - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Steam account history - How-To - Steam
- Can't access Yahoo Account! HACKED? ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Someone hacked my fb account and changed the password ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « Retrieve an hacked /stolen steam account », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).