The /tmp and /var/tmp directories are both used to store temporary files, but their use is slightly different.
- When a program writes temporary files in /tmp, don't expect to find it at the launch of another program..
- Indeed this directory can be cleaned out anytime. In the vast majority of distributions, this directory is cleaned at each reboot.
However, the files written to /var/tmp will be kept after restart.
Thanks to sebsauvage for this tip.
- Linux - Difference between /tmp and /var/tmp
- Firefox.tmp - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution - Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix