I tried to connect my Wii to my router but every connection test it shows me:
"Error Code 52030:. Unable to connect to the Internet. Please refer to the Wii manual for details. For assistance, visit support.nintendo.com "
Yet it detects my network, I enter the WEP key without any problem, activate the wi-fi on my livebox to allow access but impossible. My wi-fi works since my laptop is wi-fi, while my desktop computer is plugged into ethernet. Thank you for your answers, because there I confess I do not know what to do (though I poking around on the net but without convincing results.
I had the same problem and I solved it.
That's how I did (I found the solution in another forum:
- 1) When you get this error code 52030 go to menu and then select '" Change "
- 2) You're on the right page in the "Obtain IP address automatically" and select "No"
- 3) Below click Advanced and fill:
- IP Address: 192.168.1.9
- mask sub-networks: 255.255.255.0
- -Gateway: 192.168.1.1
- 4) Validate and go to the right: "No", "Advanced Settings" and you fill:
- Primary DNS: 192.168.1.1
- DNS Secondary: 0.0 .0.0 (Attention different 000.000.000.000)
- 5) Validate, you're on the right page and fill in:
- 6) Validate, save, press the pairing button of the router (if any) and start the connection test.
Thanks to adr for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 04:56 AM by Jeff.