Each day, users ask about their Xbox "Why there are 3 red leds" or "What to do when there are 4 leds flashing?
Explanation of Error Codes & red LEDs
LEDs blinking in- diagonal (1 and 2 & 3 & 4): The low battery reaches a
-The four LEDs blink simultaneously: loss of signal with the console closer to your, or sync the controller with the console, if you have not yet.
LED-that is my player code flash: Most often one, it signals an event you (invitation to play, chat request, etc ...)
Sections 1, 2, 3 and 4 are flashing red
1. Make sure the AV cable properly connected to the Xbox 360.
2. Disconnect the AV cable from the Xbox 360, and reconnect.
3. If all 4 LEDs continue to flash, try wiping the metallic part of the AV cable with a dry cloth. Clean the connectors conscensieusement then reconnect the cable.
4. If the cable is properly connected and the LEDs are still flashing, replace the cable.
Sections 1, 3, and 4 flashing red
1. Try restarting the console.
2. If restarting the console does not solve the problem, follow this procedure:
- Turn off the console.
- Unplug the AV cable and power the console.
boc * Unplug the power from your wall outlet.
- Firmly reconnect all cables.
- Turn the console.
3. If these three steps do not always problem, turn off the console and remove the HDD. If the 3 red LEDs do not flash now, turn off the console, reconnected the HDD and Demar console.
four. Cast your eye also on the power supply. when you Start the console, the light power supply should turn green, even if the 3 red flashing LED on the console.
The sections 1 and 3 flashing red
NOTE: Overheating may be due to a blockage of the console, also called "Freeze". blockages that occur at specific the games are generally just relate to problems caused by the game itself, not overheating.
1. Cool the console.
Note: There is little you have to wait several hours for the console to cool enough. Do the turn it on until it is hot.
2. Check that the console is enough and that vetilateurs Ventilated back working properly.
SUGGESTIONS FOR PREVENTION
To avoid encountering this problem, follow these recommendations:
- Do not block any ventilation openings console.
- Do not put the Xbox 360 on a bed, sofa, carpet or other surface suceptible block the vents.
- Do not place the XBOX 360 in a confined area, such as locations in TVs Even if you think it is well ventilated.
- Do not place the XBOX 360 or near any heat sources such as radiators, DVD players, amplifiers, etc ...
DO NOT TURN TO ITS XBOX 360 Fridge OR OUTSIDE COLD WEATHER.
Some people think that little help solve an overheating problem, but in reality this little strongly aggravate the problem. Electronic devices like your console are designed to operate at room temperature, extreme cold temperatures may cause as many problems as the very high temperatures. Thus, if the console works in a place extremely cold, the temperature difference between the hot console and cold air will cause condensation and make things worse. In short: A DO NOT DO
The most radical solution address the overheating is to improve the cooling system itself. The best solution is to replace the thermal components. If you intend to do, you do so at your own risk. If the console is still under warranty, it is advisable to contact MicroSoft to fix the problem before attempting to adjust yourself.