Still working remotely? There are plenty of programs that help us to work from home and communicate with colleagues via video conferences and chats. Microsoft Teams is one of the most convenient apps for audio and video calls and teamwork. In this article, we will explain to you how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting if you received an invitation.
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting from the computer app
If you want to join a Microsoft Teams meeting using your desktop Microsoft Teams application, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Teams on your computer and go to the Calendar and select the meeting you’d like to join.
2. Click on Join.
3. Turn on your camera and your microphone and choose how you’d like to appear: you can either leave the background you have, or blur it, or even choose the custom background.
4. Finally, click on Join now and you will instantly enter the virtual meeting room.
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting on the web
If you don’t have the Microsoft Teams software and you’d like to join a meeting as a guest, you can do so by following these instructions:
1. Open the Teams email invitation and click on Join meeting.
2. You will be redirected to the Microsoft Teams website where you have the choice whether to continue on the web or to download the Microsoft Teams computer app. If you’d like to continue without downloading the program, type your name in the meeting and set up your video and audio preferences.
3. Click on Join now and you will enter the meeting!
Photo – 123RF.com
- Microsoft teams
- Microsoft team - Best answers
- Microsoft teams meeting - Best answers
- Badoo support team - How-To - Social Media
- Hello facebook team i have already submitted the proof gave time in it 24 hours but 24:00 hours gave been completed but no respo - Forum - Facebook
- Csgo team damage command - How-To - Counter Strike
- Facebook says I have been trying too often ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- You have requested too many sms codes. You must wait 24 hours to receive another ✓ - Forum - Facebook