The popular short-form video platform TikTok was originally meant for mobile devices only. However, you can also access the service on a big screen via https://www.tiktok.com/. Sometimes it is simply more enjoyable to watch your favorite TikToks on a large computer or laptop screen. But few people know that this desktop version of TikTok can also be used to upload a video to the social media platform, from your hard drive or any external storage device you may have connected to your PC or Mac. Find out how to do that in this article..
How to upload a TikTok on PC?
Before we move on to the instructions on how to upload TikTik videos from a computer, we would like to show you the biggest advantages of this. As a TikToker you always look for new ways to improve the quality of your content. As you surely already know, your PC or Mac has access to much better video editing tools than your smartphone does. So it makes perfect sense to upload edited videos from PC to TikTok.
How to upload TikTok videos from a computer?
1. First things first: Open your browser and navigate to the TikTok website. Click on Upload on the right top of the pages. If you have not logged in yet, you will be prompted to do so at this time.
2. Next, you will be taken to the Upload video screen. To upload a TikTok video from PC, you can simply click the grey Select video to upload box. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the video file of your choice to this very same box. Please bear in mind that the resolution of your video needs to be 720p (720x1280) or higher. TikTok has recently raised the time limit for videos to 180 seconds.
3. As soon as your video is loaded into your browser, you can go ahead and add the perfect caption. Make sure to add the relevant hashtags and tag other people using the @mention.
4. Next up is the cover of your video. This is the thumbnail image that your followers will see as a preview of what your clip is about.
5. Before proceeding to publish the video of your choice to TikTok, you can change the privacy settings of your video. Select who can view your TikTok and what those users are allowed to do with it Comment, Duet / React, Stitch). Don't forget to click the red Post button when you're finished.
More on TikTok
Images: © TikTok.
- Can you upload tiktoks from pc
- Can you upload to tiktok from pc - Best answers
- Upload to tiktok from pc - Best answers
- Tiktok live pc - How-To - TikTok
- How to reply to a comment on tiktok pc - How-To - TikTok
- Upload to instagram from pc - How-To - Instagram
- Tiktok dms on pc - How-To - Instagram
- My tiktok videos are coming out blurry when i upload them, how can i fix this? - How-To - Snapchat