If you got tired of TikTok, decided to delete your account, and later found out that you’d like to recover it, no worries, we have a solution for you. You can recover your TikTok account for up to 30 days after it’s been deleted with a few simple steps. Read on to discover how to recover your TikTok account and how to get away from the TikTok shadow ban.
How to recover my TikTok account?
1.For TikTok account recovery, open your TikTok app and on the bottom right corner tap on the profile icon. Then, select Sign Up.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap on Log in next to Already have an account?.
3. Select the first option Use phone/email/username, type your username and your password in the corresponding fields.
4.On the next page, tap on Reactivate button at the bottom, and your account will be reactivated shortly.
Can you recover a deleted TikTok account after 30 days?
Unfortunately, after 30 days, TikTok accounts that have been deleted, are permanently closed and cannot be recovered, so be quick.
How to get un-shadowbanned on TikTok?
Have you been shadowbanned on TikTok and what does it even mean? “Shadowbanned” on social media means that your content might be partially blocked due to violation of certain TikTok’s Community Guidelines. TikTok won’t tell you that you’ve been shadowbanned, though you could see it by the views and likes decrease. You can get un-shadowbanned by following these simple steps:
- Delete any content that can be against TikTok terms
- Clear your TikTok cache
- Delete and redownload the TikTok app
- Wait for a couple of weeks until your account comes back to normal.
Photo – www.123RF.com
- Tiktok banned account recovery
- Tiktok account recovery - Best answers
- How to delete tiktok account after being banned - Best answers
- How to recover tiktok account without phone number - Forum - Facebook
- How to recover yahoo account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Recover hotmail account - How-To - Hotmail
- Recover badoo account with phone number - How-To - Social Media
- Tiktok account unable to authorize - Forum - TikTok