As you know, most of the latest graphics drivers are not compatible with the graphic cards of our laptops and we have to wait a while before they are available!
So a method that will allow you modding your drivers quickly and easily!
Download, install, and set compatibility
- Download the driver you want to the following address:
- Using an archive manager such as 7-zip file, unzip the contents. Exe file.
- Delete the file. Exe downloaded from Nvidia, it is now more useful.
- Open now Nvidia mobilityModder and click on "Browser".
- Specify the folder where the driver has been unzipped.
- Now click on "Modify", and wait for the change.
- Once completed, simply click on "Close" to close the program.
- Uninstall your drivers properly.
- Then install the modded driver by running the setup file created.
This document, titled « A desktop graphics driver for your laptop? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM