How to highlight cells containing dates under Excel, using these parameters:
- Previous days = Red
- Current days = Yellow
- Upcoming days = Green
Use conditional formatting
you have to enter three formula and choose color for each
=AND(A1<> "", a1<today()) =a1=today() =a1> today()
Thanks to rizvisa1 for this tip.
- Excel - Highlighting cells based on days
- Excel macro highlight cell based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Excel merge cells based on condition ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - Color cells for specific days in a month - How-To - Excel
- Conditional format to highlight cell based on date ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Conditional Formatting: Highlight cells based on two values ✓ - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Excel - Highlighting cells based on days », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).