Flash Player is essentially a software that can play various multimedia applications and is important to view as well as stream video and audio files. Sometimes the web browser may ask the user to update the latest version of the Flash Player. After the installation process of the latest version, the user may encounter issues such as being unable to watch videos. This is a typical problem with systems based on Windows Vista. To counter this issue on a Windows Vista based platform one has to simply run a required Debugger that can be easily downloaded from the Flash Player website.
I used to have the new flash player working fine, then late last week my internet explorer kept crashing saying it was an add-on problem and advised me to download the newest flash player.
On Saturday I tried to do this, all works fine, I install Active X, click run, etc.
It gets to the final screen where you are supposed to see the movie once it's downloaded and nothing happens!!!!!!
I can hardly view any of my web pages...please help!
After having been asked to update my Flash Player, from 9 to 10... I could no longer watch videos on Youtube, (nor other streaming websites). All attempts resulted in an error message stating that:
Java Script was either turned off, or, I needed to update to the latest Flash Player
- Note that: I too read everywhere online that I needed to enable a couple of settings within my Internet Explorer/Internet Options/Security. THIS DID NOTHING!!
- If you are running Windows Vista, and you update to Flash Player 10, you need to download, unzip, open, and run THIS Debugger from the Flash Player website.
Thanks to Joe for this tip.
- Windows Vista - Flash Player issue
- Now windows uninstall flash player - How-To - Software
- Adobe flash player free download for windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Software
- How do I download flash player 10 on vista??? ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Adobe flash player connection error windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Software
- Flash player activex windows 10 download - Forum - Software