I have problem in my Computer and then I have this in my flash drive too.
The problem is that I don't know what type of threat came in my PC through net or flash drive. It hides all my folders C drives, D, E and flash drives too. Whenever I click on any drive I can't see anything but when I look at the properties of that drive it shows data. Now I formatted my PC but some of my important data are in flash drive I can't see these data if I know the name of folder like my picture when I type it in address bar I:\my picture then it open n show my data. How to remove this problem?
What type of virus is this? I don't have any name I tried all type of antivirus they scan all the folders in flash drive but I can't see them. Please help me if anybody knows a solution.
- 1. click start>>run>>type in "cmd"
- 2. type the location of your flash drive.. e.g. "d:", "e:", "f:", etc..
- 3. type "dir /ah"
- you will now see the files/folders with hidden attributes
- 4. type "attrib [name of file/folder] -r -a -s -h"
- if you're going to unhide files, you should type the whole name plus the extension (format).. example "attrib party.jpg -r -a -s -h"
- 5. you should repeatedly type dir /ah after unhiding some files/folders so you'll know if they're now working or not..
- 6. now check you flash drive.. it should be there..
Solved by cause trouble
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 24, 2010 at 08:28 AM by aakai1056.