It is possible to automatically run a Disk Cleanup!!
This is achieve through the use of the "Scheduled Tasks" tool of Windows 7
To launch a Disk Cleanup automatically
- 1 Go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Task Scheduler.
- 2 In the "Task Scheduler" via the "Action" menu, Click (Create a basic task).
- 3 In the wizard "Create basic task" window enter the name of the task.
Which in our case will be: Disk Cleanup and click Next.
- 4 In the window of the "Trigger Job" select a box
"Monthly" and click Next.
- Start> Select hour.
- Month> Select monthly or will be executed.
- Days> Select a day of your choice.
- Click Active> Select the day of the week and which week of the month
(For example the first Sunday of the month)
- Then click Next and leave the Scheduled Task.
- Now this will clean up your PC each month at the date, time indicated.