Sometimes and it is impossible to eject a CD/DVD from the tray!
Here's a solution by krazykat
Above all, your CD player must be equipped with a hole, as in this picture:
- Take a paperclip or a needle.
- Gently insert the object into the hole of the CD:
- Once fully inserted, the CD Drive tray opens a little bit.
- Push the CD slightly, the engine starts and opens the Tray. For laptops, you will the mechanism is not the same instead of pushig the tray simply pull it.
- Remove the CD was inserted incorrectly and close the tray.
- Eject a blocked CD/DVD
- Badoo account blocked - Guide
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account blocked - Guide
- How to block international calls - Guide
- My Facebook account has been blocked ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « Eject a blocked CD/DVD », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).