You might have wondered if it is possible to replace the Windows default startup song with another song. In this article we will show you how to do so.
Play Music at Windows Startup
- Go to start > control panel, then choose sounds, speech, and audio devices.
- Then click on sounds and audio devices.
- Now click on sound.
- Now on program events you scroll down and choose "Start Windows"
- Now choose "Browse..." and find your music file.
- Now just select the song you wish to have upon starting Windows.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to make your computer play music when you turn it on
- How to make your computer play a song on startup - Best answers
- Play music on startup windows 10 - Best answers
- Ipod won't play music ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Stop playing music - How-To - iPhone
- How to add google play music to sound picker - How-To - Android
- Ipod shuffle 4th generation not playing music - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Play music online - How-To - Google Chrome
This document, titled « How to Make Your Computer Play Music at Startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).