You might have wondered if it is possible to replace the Windows default startup song with another song. In this article we will show you how to do so.
Play Music at Windows Startup
Image: © 123RF.com
- Go to start > control panel, then choose sounds, speech, and audio devices.
- Then click on sounds and audio devices.
- Now click on sound.
- Now on program events you scroll down and choose "Start Windows"
- Now choose "Browse..." and find your music file.
- Now just select the song you wish to have upon starting Windows.