If I unsubscribe from Wanadoo (Orange), how can I keep my email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) address ?
Instead of terminating permanently your subscriptions to Orange, you can switch to a free access.
Thus, there will be no billing and your email account will be maintained.
- An email address linked to a free account has exactly the same features as a paid account. You can manage 4 other email addresses with a single account.
- To do this, you must notify Customer Service (the number is 3900).
- For more information on free account click: Here.
- Note that: If you have already closed your account, contact Orange to request the restoration of your email address, to make it available again.
- Keep an Orange mail address after unsubscribing from the service
- Explain the structure of an e-mail address. - Articles
- Fb mail address - Guide
- New yahoo mail address - Guide
- E-mail address not recognized ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Can't remember e-mail address ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks