To clear the history of the Run Command, you must clear the content of the "RunMRU" key (via the registry editor).
- Click Start > Run. Type "regedit," and press Enter.
Enter the code
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ RunMRU
- Select "RunMRU" and erase all the values having a name, a letter of the alphabet , in the right pane.
- Then right-click on the "MRUList".
- Select "Edit" and erase the contents of the "Value data" field.
- Click OK, and then close your Registry Editor.
- Restart your PC .
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 04:48 PM by owilson.