Unable to display Hidden files and folders
I can't see the hidden files and folders even after making them visible in the Folder option ! What should I do ?
- Start --> Run, then type Regedit
- Go to
- KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHO WALL
- Double click on CheckedValue and set it's value to 1
- Double click on CheckedValue and set it's value to 0.
- Unable to display Hidden files and folders
- Show hidden files and folders not working in windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Unable to see Hidden files ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Hidden files and folder ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Can't see files in folder not hidden ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Winmend folder hidden files recovery ✓ - Forum - System software
This document, titled « Unable to display Hidden files and folders », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).