Often,though your gaming PC is equipped with SLI or Crossfire, the performance in a game still lacks.
You will definitely ask yourself if both of your graphics cards are activated. But apart from looking at the temperatures of these, it is not easy ...
To check out if the game takes into account both your cards!
- click on your desktop, then click on "NVIDIA Control Panel".
- Click "Set configuration Physx and Sli"
- Click on 3D Settings in the menu bar.
- Check Now "Show SLI visual indicators"
Some games (like COD Modern Warfare) supports SLI and there is a feature in the game menu to check out if this option is enabled or not.
- Determine if the SLI or Crossfire is active in a game?
- How to activate t mobile sim card - How-To - Mobile
- Facebook messenger last active disappeared 2020 ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Amd crossfire compatibility chart - How-To - Graphic cards
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity - Guide
- Spectrum mobile/activate - How-To - Mobile