Often,though your gaming PC is equipped with SLI or Crossfire, the performance in a game still lacks.
You will definitely ask yourself if both of your graphics cards are activated. But apart from looking at the temperatures of these, it is not easy ...
To check out if the game takes into account both your cards!
- click on your desktop, then click on "NVIDIA Control Panel".
- Click "Set configuration Physx and Sli"
- Click on 3D Settings in the menu bar.
- Check Now "Show SLI visual indicators"
Some games (like COD Modern Warfare) supports SLI and there is a feature in the game menu to check out if this option is enabled or not.
- Determine if the SLI or Crossfire is active in a game?
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity - Forum - Facebook
- Vi volte activation sms code - Guide
- Activate t mobile sim card - Guide
- We saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge. - Forum - Facebook
- Your account has been locked we saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without y ✓ - Forum - Facebook