How to execute command as administrator under Linux
When i'm trying to execute command in terminal, i'm getting error message saying that i don't have administrative rights to execute them ! Could anybody help me?
- You must firstly put "sudo" infront of the command line
- Enter your password and validate the command
- The command line will be executed and note that you won't to have to insert your password again to execute another command line during 15minutes after that
- How to execute command as administrator under Linux
- Testingcheats on unable to execute command ✓ - Forum - The Sims
- Linux create command - How-To - Linux
- Ubuntu linux commands pdf - How-To - Ubuntu
- What linux command can read a file content in reverse? - How-To - Shell
- Command to install tar.gz file in linux - How-To - Ubuntu
This document, titled « How to execute command as administrator under Linux », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).