How to rip a DVD using VLC
I want to know if it is possible to use VLC as a DVDripper?
Yes you can by simply follow the following steps;
- Insert a dvd in your DVD-rom
- Launch VLC
- Click on file then "Open disc"
- Click on dvd without menu
- In "advanced option" choose Stream/Save
- Open setting and choose format you want to convert your DVD
- Choose where to save target
- And start process
This document, titled « How to rip a DVD using VLC », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).