Infected by "W32.Downadup.B" virus, what can be done?
Get RavAntivirus from Evosla
- If you have a USB drive, external hard drive, etc., branch them without opening them before running the FIX
- Make a right click on the file. ZIP> Check in> the Office
- Just double-click on>> RAV.exe "to launch the tool.
- Once launched, let the tool perform, it automatically scans all drives (fixed drives and removable)
- If infection is detected, a log will be established, otherwise the app will display (very fast) ==> Your computer is safe.
- Take off your removable disk and restart your computer.
Download Flash Disinfector
- Close all applications (Word, etc.), because explorer.exe will be shut down and restarted (you lose the desktop icons).
- Connect removable media, start them (external hard drive for example) for those who should, without opening the contents of the workstation.
- Double-click on Flash_Disinfector.exe.
- Cleaning is fast, a message informing the end of operations.
- If a report is generated in case of infection, saving it and post it in the next reply.
- If there are several USB sticks or external hard drives to disinfect, renew the operation by connecting the keys one by one.
Thanks to pimprenelle27 for this tip.