Infected by "W32.Downadup.B" virus, what can be done?
Get RavAntivirus from Evosla
- If you have a USB drive, external hard drive, etc., branch them without opening them before running the FIX
- Make a right click on the file. ZIP> Check in> the Office
- Just double-click on>> RAV.exe "to launch the tool.
- Once launched, let the tool perform, it automatically scans all drives (fixed drives and removable)
- If infection is detected, a log will be established, otherwise the app will display (very fast) ==> Your computer is safe.
- Take off your removable disk and restart your computer.
Download Flash Disinfector
- Close all applications (Word, etc.), because explorer.exe will be shut down and restarted (you lose the desktop icons).
- Connect removable media, start them (external hard drive for example) for those who should, without opening the contents of the workstation.
- Double-click on Flash_Disinfector.exe.
- Cleaning is fast, a message informing the end of operations.
- If a report is generated in case of infection, saving it and post it in the next reply.
- If there are several USB sticks or external hard drives to disinfect, renew the operation by connecting the keys one by one.
Thanks to pimprenelle27 for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 29, 2010 at 12:36 PM by deri58.