Here's a little trick to rotate your videos with ease.
- As a first step you must download the necessary software, VirtualDub.
- By default VirtualDub will be installed in c:\Program Files\VirtualDub.
- In this folder, you will find the VirtualDubMob file
- Double-click to launch the program
Rotate Filter Selection
- Once the video is opened, you apply the "Rotate" filter.
- To select the filter we will click on the video menu and then on filters (or Ctrl-f for short).
- If any of filter does appear, click on "Add" to select the filter of your choice . In our case, it will be "Rotate" filter, and click "OK".
- In the filter window, selecting "rotate" and click "ok", another window will appear, you must define the amplitude of rotation and its direction.
There's another filter named "rotate 2". This is slightly different. Indeed, it allow you to choose the degree of rotation of the video. For instance we can define a rotation angle of 33 degrees as in the picture.
You can play with your videos and thus give them quite funny angles.
- 90 degrees rotation of your videos
- Snapchat camera rotated 90 degrees - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How to rotate video in vlc android - How-To - Android
- Rotate video kmplayer - How-To - KMPlayer
- Instagram video selfie verification error - Forum - Instagram
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome