Using a Huawei E160 3G Key (Everywhere package) for Orange on Vista (or XP but not tested) 64-bit, isn't so simple as Vista doesn't dectect the device.
- Here is the procedure to install an use it.
Go here and download the Huawei Mobile Partner
1 - put the 3G key: Do not start the automatic installation when the key is inserted.
3 - install the Orange app located here:\SuiteSetup\Internet DMFGP.exe BESS(Follow the procedure given by Orange to install)
4 - Restart the PC
2 - install the software from the Huawei E160E Mobile Partner: DataCard_setup64.exe
5 - Run the application "Internet Everywhere" => the modem drivers are installed automatically for the key. It is possible that dirvers are slow to be detected by Vista. Leave the key in place 5-10 minutes.
6- Once this procedure is over, you should be able to connect to th internet.
Thanks to Aymeric for this tip.
- Install Huawei E160 3G Key on Vista 64 bit
- Installer windows 8.1 64 bit - Guide
- Internet explorer 11 for windows 8 64 bit offline installer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Bluestacks installer has stopped working windows 7 64 bit - How-To - Windows 7
- Xml tools plugin for notepad++ 64 bit install - How-To - Text editor
- Install primavera in windows 7 64-bit ✓ - Forum - Windows 7