How to optimized Cache memory under Windows Xp
I want to know how can i optimized cache memory under windows XP
- Launch Regedit
- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Session Manager \ Memory Management
- Double click on SecondLevelDataCache
- Or create REG_DWORD - DWORD Value
- Give it value the optimized value in "decimal"
- Exit and restart your system
- How to optimized Cache memory under Windows Xp
- How to increase cache memory in windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- How to clear cache memory in windows server 2016 - Guide
- Beginning dump of physical memory windows xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- My Windows XP not recognize any memory device ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- PC showing blue screen physical memory dumping ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
This document, titled « How to optimized Cache memory under Windows Xp », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).