How to disable hibernation/sleep mode under Windows VIsta?
- To deactivate Hibernation/sleep feature of Windows we will use a line of order. It should be noted that this handling also function with Windows XP. Here procedure to follow:
- Go to start menu and type cmd in the research fields.
- Once the file cmd.exe is found, run it as Administrator
- In the window which comes to open, confirm action while clicking on the button To continue.
- Type command line "powercfg - H off" and validate
- If you wish thereafter to reactivate the hibernation/sleep mode, carry out same handling with the order powercfg - H on.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 18, 2012 at 08:20 AM by aakai1056.