I wonder if you can create a button (Type: OptionButton) which, when pressed automatically opens Outlook and automatically set the Excel file as mail attachment?
- Office programs (Excel in particular) a feature exists to automate the sending of sheets by mail,.
- (Send by mail the current file as an attachment)
- On Excel 2007, simply click on :Menu/Send/Email
This function can be assigned to a button (using a macro).
- Excel vba open outlook
- Open outlook from excel vba - Best answers
- Vba open outlook - Best answers
- Excel vba send email with attachment without outlook - How-To - Excel
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Cascading combo boxes excel vba userform - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba select case like - How-To - Excel
- How to compare two Excel sheets with varying data ✓ - Forum - Excel