I wonder if you can create a button (Type: OptionButton) which, when pressed automatically opens Outlook and automatically set the Excel file as mail attachment?
- Office programs (Excel in particular) a feature exists to automate the sending of sheets by mail,.
- (Send by mail the current file as an attachment)
- On Excel 2007, simply click on :Menu/Send/Email
This function can be assigned to a button (using a macro).
- Vba open outlook
- Send email from excel vba without outlook - Guide
- Excel vba save as file path from cell - Guide
- How to send birthday emails automatically using excel vba ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba send email to address in cell ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba import data from another excel file without opening ✓ - Forum - Excel
This document, titled « Excel (VBA) - Open Outlook and send a file », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).