I want to know which command line must I insert to access quickly the system log?
- It is sometimes useful to know the command line which makes it possible to consult the log system.
- You must use the command line:
tail -50 /var/log/syslog
- This command line will display the 50 last lines of the system log (syslog).
- Linux - How to access the system log using command line?
- How to access control panel via run commands - How-To - Windows
- Unfortunately, we're not able to give you access to the facebook account that you're trying to log in to. this is because we can - Guide
- Daemon.log linux - Guide
- Your account is temporarily unavailable regain access by logging in from a web browser - Forum - Facebook
- How to access hidden files in linux - Guide
This document, titled « Linux - How to access the system log using command line? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).