My Epson 880 color no longer works, all the light are blinking. In the manual it says unknown error contact dealer. I disconnected it, cleaned, changed the heads but I can not reset it.
This procedure works for most Epson Printer:
- "Ink" is the left button
- "Paper" is the middle button
- "Power" is the right one
- Turn off the printer, making sure the print head is right in its normal position.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and reconnect after 20 seconds.
- Keep the buttons "Paper" and "Ink" down and press the power button
- When the "Paper" light, release all buttons.
- Press on the button "Ink" until the LED flashes several times (it may take a few seconds) and then release the button
- The printer will then perform a full reset and start cleaning heads (10 seconds)
- At the end of the cylce only the "POWER" indicator will be on.
- Epson Color 880 printer- all the indicators are blinking
- Epson l3110 a printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - How-To - Printers
- Epson l3150 a printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Thinkpad battery indicator rapidly blinks 3 times ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- BENQ T2210HD power indicator starts blinks green ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Hp laptop power indicator light blinking ✓ - Forum - Laptop