Windows 7 - Burn data on CD
- Under Windows 7 it is possible to burn data to CD or DVD without the need for a specific software to be installed on the system.
- A simple recording tool, which will satisfy the needs for burning audio files and ISO image. It supports all CD and DVD formats ,multisession mode...etc
- You simply go to the desktop, double click the CD or DVD inserted. Drag your data on the CD, then click "Burn Disc".
- A window appears, click Next, then finish. Burning begins ...
- Note that the process is quite lengthy, compared to other burning software.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 23, 2011 at 02:53 PM by jak58.