Upon selecting multiple cells on Excel, they are by default highlighted in blue, how to change the color?
Procedure under Vista:
- Configuration panel
- Color and appearance of windows
- Open classic appearance properties ...
- 'Advanced' Button
- hen you have the 'model of color' in progress, whichever is selected (to the classic) settings
- n 'element' choose 'selected elements' (well it seems but it is in this list)
- And there you can choose your color
This document, titled « Excel - Changing the highlighting color of selected cells », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM