When trying to import video from a digital camcoder in Imovie 08 version 7.1, you receive below error message after a few minutes which however cancel the import:
Date/Time: 2007-10-07 19:55:25.945 +1000 OS Version: 10.4.10 (Build 8R4061a) Report Version: 4 Command: iMovie Path: /Applications/iMovie.app/Contents/MacOS/iMovie Parent: WindowServer 645 Version: 7.1 (506) Build Version: 13 Project Name: iMovieApp Source Version: 5060000 PID: 760 Thread: 18 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000059
To solve this problem, it is recommended that you opt for iMovie version 6 download which is free for version 8 owners on below link:
Installation of iMovie HD 6
Once the download complete, double click on the image iMovieHD6.dmg to run the set up. You will be asked for your password.
This version will be installed under Applications/iMovie(previous Version) and the 2008 version will not be deleted.
Using iMovie HD 6 or iMovie'08 after import
As both versions are installed on your PC, after your import with 06 versions, you can opt to use the 08 version by import your video from iMovie 06. To do so, go to menu File>Import iMovie HD project.
- IMovie 08 Error import
- An unexpected error has occurred. please try again later. [or-3dsrft-08] - Forum - Windows
- ITunes - Enable error correction when importing audio CDs - How-To - iTunes
- Toshiba satellite laptop Error 08-0A74-0000 Partition creation f ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Fifa 08 hardware graphics acceleration error windows 10 - Forum - Video Games
- Unexpected errore occurred - Forum - Facebook