I'm looking for VBA code under which we can determine the index of the last cell (predefined color) in a column columns.
Example: The column containing colored cells up to the line 650, how to get this 650?
Here is a small code, for this purpose:
Subcolor_count() 'for the test we will use a yellow background = 6 sur 20 ligne ' the last line is no 30 a = Range("A1").Interior.ColorIndex col = CountColor_bacgroung(Range("A1:A120"), 6) s = MsgBox("the last cell is : " & col, vbInformation, " line of color") End Sub Function CountColor_bacgroung(Index As Range, Color As Long) As Long Dim C As Variant Dim X X = 0 For Each C In Plage If C.Interior.ColorIndex = Color Then X = C.Row End If Next CountColor_bacgroung= X End Function
Thanks to Bidouilleu_R for this tip.
- VBA - Count the number of colored cells
- Excel count conditional formatting color cells - Forum - Excel
- Vba color cell based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming
- VBA: Color cells in table based on multiple condition ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba pop up message depending on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Vba code doesn't run when cell is changed by a formula - Forum - Excel