The manuals in French under Debian/Ubuntu
The manual is an important source of information on GNU/Linux. By default, the manuals are in English. But you can also have them in French: just install the packages, using the command:
apt-get install manpages-fr
or, if you're running Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install manpages-fr
- Note that only pages in English are updated, other languages are not!
Thanks to Le Hollandais Volant for this tip.
- Ubuntu/Debian - MAN pages in French
- Debian change language to french - How-To - Linux
- How to install tar.gz in ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software update ✓ - Forum - System software
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu - Forum - Linux/Unix