Epson Stylus cx4800 General Error
After clearing a paper jam, the printer lights up like a Christmas tree indicating a general error "E". I'm convinced there is no paper residue left. However, I tried to take it apart to make sure. I was unsuccessful with taking it apart. I know it will cost more to repair than purchase a new one. Any suggestions on taking it apart and verifying there is no paper residue or getting to the cause of the general error? Help.
- Using the on/off switch on the printer turn it on and off multiple times.
- Unplug the printer from the power source and leave it unplugged for a couple of hours.
- remove the software for the printer unplug it from power with your printer manual in hand follow EXACTLY the instructions to reinstall the printer.
Solved by michelsmith
- Epson Stylus cx4800 General Error
- Epson Stylus cx4800 General Error ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required - How-To - Printers
- Epson printer ink pad error - How-To - Printers
- Epson l220 ink pad error ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson L220 ink pad is at the end of its service life ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners