- Upon scanning and cleaning my PC with Navilog1, it is now impossible to open iTunes!
- I'm getting this error message:
Unable to read the file Library.itl as it was created with a newer version of iTUNES I tried uninstalling the current version and then reinstall the latest version, but that didn't solve my problem.
- In the directory ... \My Documents\My Music\iTunes\Previous iTunes Libraries, you will find the the old versions of the library. Just rename it with the correct name and copy it into the top directory (... \ My *Documents \ My Music \ iTunes)
- It should be Ok.
- ITunes - Library.itl will not open!
- How to sync music from another itunes library without deleting - How-To - iPod
- Import Your iTunes Library to PC using MusicBee - How-To - iTunes
- Add music and movies to your iTunes library - How-To - iTunes
- Share itunes library xml with other applications - How-To - iTunes
- How to change location of itunes library - How-To - iTunes
This document, titled « iTunes - Library.itl will not open! », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).