Unable to install GTA 4 (original game and not a Cracked version) on my Windows Vista based PC.
The installation start but the nothing happens. Every time I restart my PC it installs a new file.
For Vista user's:
- 1) Insert the GTA IV DVD, don't make use of the autolaunch setup, right-click on your DVD player> "Open". Go to the GTA directory.
- 2) Make a right click on "Setup" (the executable file for installing the game)> "Compatibility" tab> check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" list and select the "Windows XP SP2 "and validate.
- Vista - Unable to install GTA 4 on my PC
- I dont have net so how shoud i install gta 4 ✓ - Forum - GTA
- Verify bin files before installation gta 4 ✓ - Forum - Software
- Instal gta 4 - Forum - GTA
- Gta 4 download for pc 32 bit 2gb ram ✓ - Forum - GTA
- Gta 4 cheat codes pc pdf - How-To - GTA (Grand Theft Auto)