Steam is a gamer's delight. It is the ultimate online gaming platform allowing gamers to access, play, download and purchase video games and to interact with people with similar interests. Sometimes when Steam starts up an error message 'Steam.exe (main exception)' is displayed. To solve this problem, the installation folder needs to be checked and modifications made in order to contain the error.
When I start Steam, a window appears saying:
Steam.exe (main exception): "Steam Crash: CMultiFieldBlob(pSerialized): Bad field - extend past end of blob"
- Browse your hard disk to find the Steam installation folder.
- Find the following file: ClientRegistry.blob
- Delete it, then restart your PC.
- Steam error message: Steam.exe (main exception)
- Error Message - Steam.Exe (Main Exception) to Run Steam You Must First Connect to the Internet - How-To - Steam
- Steam.Exe (Main Exception) Unable to Load Library Steamui.dll - How-To - Steam
- Instagram error message we limit how often - Forum - Instagram
- Yahoo mail error message cannot be saved as draft ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Computer error messages and solutions - How-To - Windows