How to link my inbox from a laposte.net mail account on the default mail client of MacOS (Mail).
- Account's Information tab:
- Account Type = Pop or Imap: Make use of Pop. (Choose IMAP if you want the mail to be stored on the server and not repatriated to the Mac).
- Description = Give a name to the account.
- Email address: your email address email@example.com.
- Full Name: the name that you wish to appear at the receiver level.
- Reception Server : pop.laposte.net.
- User Name: email address without the "@laposte.net" ,that is the beginning of the email address.
- Password: the password chosen at the creation of mail account on laposte.net.
- Mail Server: smtp.laposte.net or preferably the sending server of the ISP.
- Server Port = 25
- SSI unchecked
- Authentication = none
- Port: 110
- SSL unchecked
- Authentication: Password
Note that: If you have multiple aliases on the website, there is no need to create an email account for each of them. In Mail, a single account at laposte.net suffice. All emails will be retrieved.
- MacOS - Link a mail account on laposte.net to MAIL
- Delete instagram account linked to another account - How-To - Mobile
- How To Link an SBI Account with Your Aadhaar Card Online - How-To - Internet
- Is whatsapp linked to google account - How-To - Google
- Created custom bit.ly url while not logged in. how to link to my account - How-To - Internet
- How to link yahoo mail to outlook - How-To - Yahoo mail