Windows 7 sports a handy feature, when selecting a file you can see its contents without opening any application.
This function is valid for images, photos, videos, text documents (files related to Office etc. ...).
- Upon activation the file explorer will be divided into two parts.
- Open Explorer choose a folder, Pictures, Documents, Video etc and make a click on Organize.
- In the menu click on layout and then click Preview Pane.
- Just move your mouse over the images and they will appear in the explorer.
- Note that: In the preview pane, the file is in read mode, it is not possible to make changes.
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 30, 2010 at 08:14 AM by jak58.