Firefox,like most browsers allow you to save your logins and passwords for quick access to protected services/contents: messaging, forums, wordpress blog admin's page..
- To access the list of saved passwords, click the Tools menu and click Options.
- Open the Security tab.
- Click on the Saved Passwords button.
- The password are stored in a list divided in two columns (sites and username) click Show Passwords to see the corresponding passwords.
- Click OK. The passwords are displayed in clear text.
- Firefox - Access your saved password and logins
- How to access your saved passwords on chrome - Guide
- How to access email without password ✓ - Forum - Messaging
- How to save password in internet explorer - Guide
- Windows 10 reset password without login - Guide
- How to find saved passwords on samsung tablet - Guide
This document, titled « Firefox - Access your saved password and logins », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).