When I connect my IPod Nano to my system, iTunes is asking to restore. Even after restoring many times it is still asking the same. Even in my computer it is not showing the iPod. Could you please help me to resolve this issue?
Actually I got corrected by removing and reinstalling ITunes and restarting the system. Then I did restore (it asked once) once and removed the IPod then connected again. It is working now.
Solved by AKNP on the forum
- ITunes keeps asking for restoration
- Itunes download restore iphone - How-To - iTunes
- Itunes backup location - How-To - iTunes
- How to restore dell laptop to factory settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to restore dell inspiron laptop to factory settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- Restore locked facebook account - Guide