How to send a file via Bluetooth on a Mac?
On your Mac, go to the menu bar and next to the clock, you will have a small B character symbolizing the Bluetooth feature. Alternatively you can go to System Preferences > Wireless Communication > Bluetooth.
- Activate the Bluetooth. The symbol changes from light gray to black.
- Click it again and choose "Send file ..."
- Choose the file and click on the Send button.
- All the nearby Bluetooth devices should have already been detected during the scan.(gray rotating wheel).
- Select the Device of your choice and transfer the file.