Gmount-iso is utility tool to mount you ISO files (from a DVD pr CD).
The main advantage is that this program possess a GUI, so no need to make use tricky of command lines.
- To install Gmount:
- To launch application:
- Go to applications/System Tools/Gmount-iso.
- In this small window that opens,
- In the first field [Image File(.ISO)]: choose the image you want to mount
- In the second field [Mount point]: Select the path to mount image.
- Click on the Mount Button and you will be asked for the root password.
- Simply enter the password to proceed.
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Mounting ISO files with Gmount », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM