Gmount-iso is utility tool to mount you ISO files (from a DVD pr CD).
The main advantage is that this program possess a GUI, so no need to make use tricky of command lines.
- To install Gmount:
sudo aptitude install gmountiso
- To launch application:
- Go to applications/System Tools/Gmount-iso.
- In this small window that opens,
- In the first field [Image File(.ISO)]: choose the image you want to mount
- In the second field [Mount point]: Select the path to mount image.
- Click on the Mount Button and you will be asked for the root password.
- Simply enter the password to proceed.
- Gmount iso
- Gmount iso ubuntu - Best answers
- Mount or Burn ISO files with Windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- How to burn iso file to bootable dvd using nero 8 - How-To - Burning software
- Ubuntu install .gz file - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu mount dvd - How-To - Ubuntu
- How to convert windows 7 to iso file ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
This document, titled « Ubuntu - Mounting ISO files with Gmount », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).