- Upon turning on my iPod Touch, the Apple logo loads, but then the device freezes for about 5 minutes and then turn off.
- Open Itunes.
- Connect you Ipod and press/hold on the Home button and then on the power button simultaneously (for about 10 seconds).
- The device will shutdown when you release the power button.., keep the home button (only) pressed for 30 seconds and you should normally have the Itunes/USB logo.
- Itunes detect the device (in restoration mode)..
- From there you can restore the device to factory settings.
- You will lose all your data, but still you will be able to use your iPod Touch again.
- IPod Touch - Freezes at start-up
- Ipod touch not playing music ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod touch not showing up in itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod touch won't turn on after dropping ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod touch won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod touch won't connect to itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
This document, titled « iPod Touch - Freezes at start-up », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).