Under Linux, there exists a small command that will allow you to automatically shut-down your PC at given time.
- To implement it simply:
- Login as root and open a console.
- Type in the following:
shutdown -h +x
- Where x can be remplaced by the number of minutes.
- Thus to shut down your PC after 30 minutes, do a:
Shutdown -h +30
- Note that: You can use this command shut down your PC at a given time:
shutdown -h 19:30
- Linux - Command to shut down your PC
- Xvideoservicethief 2020 linux commands - Download
- Ubuntu linux commands pdf - Guide
- What linux command can read a file content in reverse? - Guide
- Create linux command - Guide
- How to convert DOS to UNIX: Linux, command - Guide
This document, titled « Linux - Command to shut down your PC », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).