One cell two formulas
I have a cell that can change from "USD" to "PESO". When this cell is changed i need another cell to calculate appropriately. I have these two formulas that work but they are in two different cells. How can I combine these two seperate formulas to give the appropriate outcome?
1. "=IF(F6="USD",SUM(N6,O6,P6,,Q6,M6), "")" 2. "=IF(F6="PESO",SUM(M6,N6,O6,,P6,Q6)/13,"")"
I figured it out. Here is the answer;
Solved by fanderduck
- How to put two formulas in one cell
- Two formulas in one cell - Best answers
- Excel two formulas in one cell - Best answers
- The result of a formula in a cell is the * - Forum - Excel
- Formula to copy cell value from another sheet ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Formula for if cell contains any text ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How many if formulas in one cell - How-To - Excel
- Excel formula based on cell colour - How-To - Excel