One cell two formulas
I have a cell that can change from "USD" to "PESO". When this cell is changed i need another cell to calculate appropriately. I have these two formulas that work but they are in two different cells. How can I combine these two seperate formulas to give the appropriate outcome?
1. "=IF(F6="USD",SUM(N6,O6,P6,,Q6,M6), "")" 2. "=IF(F6="PESO",SUM(M6,N6,O6,,P6,Q6)/13,"")"
I figured it out. Here is the answer;
Solved by fanderduck
- How to put 2 formulas in one cell
- How to use Excel color cell if formula - Guide
- Insert picture in excel cell using formula - Guide
- How to copy a cell with formula in excel to another sheet - Guide
- One cell two formulas ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- How to find a word in excel cell using formula ✓ - Forum - Word