- Upon double clicking on any of the .exe on my PC, instead of launching the application, I'm getting the "Open With" feature, prompting me to open the file:
- With a web application or to select the default program !
- For all your .exe file to work again: exefix_vista.zip
- Double click on exefix_vista.reg, accepts the modification made in the registery!
- Then restart the computer normally and all .exe files should work again.
- Vista - Unable to launch .exe files
- Unable to run exe files windows server 2016 - How-To - Windows
- Unable to run exe files windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows 8
- Launch a .exe file from a .bat file - How-To - Windows
- Vista Exe files infected ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Why am i unable to attach a file in gmail - How-To - Gmail
This document, titled « Vista - Unable to launch .exe files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).