I have an important file on my MAC and I don't know how to hide it?
- To hide a file or folder under Mac OS X, it must appoint a point before the name (.example).
- To rename a file or folder name with a "." before the name,you must first make it visible.? For this, install and run Onyx.
- Click the Finder buttin, then "Settings" then "Miscellaneous Options" check "Show hidden files and folders".? *Then you can put a "." before the filename. The system will ask for confirmation, click OK
- Simply uncheck the box "Show hidden files and folders" in Onyx to hide the file.
- How to hide a folder on MAC?
- How to hide quicktime player control mac - How-To - Quicktime
- How do i turn off recent folder on mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to hide reading list on mac - How-To - Safari
- How to force delete a folder on mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to backup mail folders on mac - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « How to hide a folder on MAC? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).