Format cell with text and number
I want to format certain cell into first letter "alpha" then dash (i.e. "-") and then three digit number.
if I am entering data into a cell I will type as a001 the result should be a-001 in the cell. Can anybody help me in this regard?
- This Thing Possible On Other Cell..... Not The Same Cell
- If You Type A001 In Cell (A1) Then You Will Auto Get The Answer A-001 On Other Cell Where You Type The Formula.... Suppose You Have Typed A001 In Cell (A1)
- You Have To Type The Formula On Cell (A2)
- Here Is The Formula: =LEFT(A1,1)&"-"&RIGHT(A1,3)
- Then You Will Get The Answer A-001 On Cell (A2)
Solved by Game Start Now
This document, titled « Format cell with text and number », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM